Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 10th-Creative Commons

We learned about the Creative Commons with licensing and copyright.  We went over the different types of licensing and how to permission to use their work.

I will use this in my life right now to get used to finding work that isn't copyrighted to use or the necessary actions that I need to take to get approval to use the work of the copyrighted work.  I can use it when I teach lessons and give presentations in my school classes.

I will definitely be using this when I am a teacher and have my own classroom.  I do not want to run the risk of being put in jail or having a fine for something as little as getting paperwork filled out.  I will be very cautious in what information I show unless I do have permission to use it from the copyright owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment